Music_ Music_

Good try, but not great implementation

Firstly, all of the notes are a helf-step too high. Secondly, the high "C#" (which is really a D) is the same note as the low "C#".

Other than that, it looks good-great graphics. The different instruments is a good idea, as is the playback.

Try fixing the glitches mentioned above, and this could be really good. Perhaps try to allow for shorter and longer notes-eigths, quarters, half notes, etc. I'm sure this stuff is hard to do, but if you have a variable that stores how long a key is being pressed, then once it is released it can be written on the music staff...or something like that.

Good effort; keep trying :)

I voted 3.

Conker's BFD Soundboard Conker's BFD Soundboard

Nice

Great sound board, very nice selection of voices.

highwatermark responds:

Thanks, review #1.

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

Very fun :)

I easily beat the game. The best thing to do is load up on regular dart towers with the piercing darts. I got through all the levels with those on every empty space I could find (with one super monkey).

Great graphics as well, and excellent overall.

Wiggi Rush Wiggi Rush

Decent game

The controls were very nice- the engine was great. But unfortunately, there was nothing to do except jump off walls. In the next game you make with this engine, make some obstacles- e.g. springs, cannons, ladders, as well as some enemies- and you'll have a great game.

The music was nice, and the graphics were okay.

Overall, a great engine, but needs more to it.

Sudoku II Sudoku II

Very nice :)

An excellent sudoku game. Very nice music, excellent graphics, and I like the way you select the difficulty.

A suggestion would be to make the starting numbers bold, so you know what is definitely right, and what you filled in.

Deso responds:

I often try to improve the way of showing which field is a preset. It's not as easy as the most poeple think, but I will try to make them more outstanding.

Wiggi Rescue Wiggi Rescue

Decent game.

The controls were lovely, the gameplay was quite simple. Graphics are OK- but not excellent.

A very cute game, but fails (in my opinion) in comparison to Higher and Higher!

Art: 5/10- didn't love it, and you could've tried something besides ice so people don't think of Icy Tower.
Coding: 7/10- nice controls, but there were flaws. As soon as Iggy reaches the bottom, it should be taken to the game over screen. And why does it say "rescue successful" even when I don't do anything?

Overall, you get a 6/10.

I voted 3.

Nice work, and good luck!

Skeik-Sprite responds:

it says rescue successful to make the kids feel good ;)
thanks for the review.

Tomb Chess Tomb Chess

Excellent!

Graphics and music were awesome, and the gameplay was incredible. Extremely original, creative, and most importantly: fun.

I'd love to see this game have an online option, it'd be great for that :)

Review: 10/10

Power Pong Power Pong

Flash ping pong at it's best.

A very overdone concept, but I don't think it's ever been done like this.

Graphics are awesome-very professional looking.
The game play is great, especially because of the controls. I liked the options to change the spin on the ball. Most games don't even give you the option to control power.

Very nice interactivity, nice style, great job overall.

Review: 9/10

Flash Basketball Flash Basketball

Nice job :)

Simple concept indeed. But it turned out to be a great way to pass time. Very fun. Excellent physics, and brilliant controls. The sound is good, and the only thing that I wasn't crazy about were the graphics.

So, if you were to fix it up, my two suggestions would be this:
-an online high score board
-better graphics
-more than just foul shots or 3 pointers- maybe dribbling, or dunking, or blocking as well

Excellent game, and with some work, could become one of the best sport games on Newgrounds.

Review score: 8/10
Vote: 4/5

Musical Lantern Musical Lantern

A fun game.

Great concept, and well executed! Nice graphics, sound, and fantastic syncrinization to the music!

It really was a FUN game overall, and probably my favorite rhythm game so far.

Not really much negative to say- if a game is fun and looks good, that's enough.

Review Score: 10/10